The League of Legends fans are now excited to play the upcoming mobile version of the game, League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Since the game has been announced, many are asking for more details about the game. However, it seems that Riot Games want to keep things simple and only revealed some of the features of the game.
League of Legends: Wild Rift is currently in the beta phase and the recent leak reveals all the Champions that will be available in the game at launch.
According to the leaked details, there’s a total of 37 playable Champions in the beta, confirming that these heroes will also be available at launch.
Here are the Champions spotted in the beta right now:
- Dr. Mundo
- Master Yi
- Miss Fortune
- Twisted Fate
- Xin Zhao
As of writing, there are 146 Champions in League of Legends PC. If Riot Games plans to port all the Champions from PC to mobile, then they still need to make some work on more than 100 Champions.
What others are Reading:
- League of Legends Limited Edition Oppo Smartphone Confirmed
- League of Legends: Wild Rift Open Beta for iOS and Android Announced
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (Early Access) APK Download
- All League of Legends: Wild Rift Champions Available at Launch
- League of Legends: Wild Rift Will Launch First in OPPO Devices, Says OPPO