007 is one of the toughest and smartest agents in Hollywood movies and believe it or not, James Bond-themed cars will be available during the launch date of Forza Horizon 4 on October 2.
According to the recent Microsoft announcement, Forza Horizon 4 will be getting the best of 007’s car pack that will include 10 cars inspired by the films including the iconic Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me. Interestingly, every James Bond movies are represented by awesome cars in the DLS, including the three cars from Daniel Craig movies.
In addition to the Bond car reveal, Microsoft has also confirmed that some of the vehicles will come with the features and technology similar to the real movie. One example is the revolving plate number and extendable bumper ramps from the Aston Martin DB5’s.
Complete James Bond Cars In Forza Horizon 4
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 from the movie Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012), and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from the movie On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from the movie The Man With the Golden Gun(1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from the movie The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from the movie For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from the movie The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from the movie The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from the movie Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from the movie Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from the movie Spectre (2015)
Forza Horizon 4 demo game is now available and its official release date is on October 2, 2018 for PC and Xbox One.