Are you an Apple fanatic but on a tight budget? Worry no more as the new Apple iPhone SE 2020 (2nd generation) is finally coming on April 17, 2020.
Unlike the previous versions of iPhones, the iPhone SE 2020 will be a little bit cheaper. According to sources, the new iPhone SE 2020 will only cost $399. Of course, the price may increase depending on where you buy the unit.
While the price of this new iPhone is lower, it doesn’t mean that its hardware has been compromised. In fact, it is powered by A13 bionic with 4.7 inches Retina HD display equipped with 12 MP camera. The new unit will come in three different colors – red, black, and white. You can check the full iPhone SE 2020 hardware specifications below.
iPhone SE 2020 (2nd Generation) Specifications
- Screen: 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Rear cameras: 12 MP
- Front camera: 7 MP
- Dimensions: 67.3 x 138.4 x 7.3mm, 148 grams
- Processor: A13 Bionic
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- OS: iOS 13
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit LTE, Dual SIM with eSIM
- Biometric authentication: second-generation Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Wireless charging, Lightning connector, 5W charger included
- IP67 protection
Are you going to grab the new iPhone SE 2020?