Following the reported issues in some gameplay in Brawlout for Nintendo Switch, Angry Mob Games released a patch update v1.1.0 aiming to fix the issues, character balancing, and the introduction of new features.
Brawlout Patch Version 1.1.0 – Nintendo Switch
This new update is much interesting than the previous one. Aside from fixing the in-game issues and character balancing, Angry Mob Games also introduced some new features. This includes:
- Brawlout TV – a new feature that allows a player to watch a live game or recent matches
- Smarter AI – more features have been added including the option to use the DI (Directional Influence)
- Mastery Skins – two additional special cosmetics can be unlocked when players reached Mastery Levels 10 and 15
- Exclusive Character Items – these items can be redeemed using the codes that have been given out during the previous event
- New Taunt Emotes – you’ll surely love it
You can check the full patch notes here.