Infinity Ward just released a new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone update for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The new update highlights the fixing of the issues that have been reported to the developer. Also, Call of Duty: Warzone just got a new feature that has been added along with this update. Check out the full patch notes details below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch Notes
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Solo Mode! That’s right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game.
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon.
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed.
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed.
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on-screen when you can buy back a teammate.
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital.