Developer CarX Technologies has rolled out the newest CarX Drift Racing Online update 2.5.4 bringing new content and addressing known issues in the game.
According to the release notes, the new patch brings back the steering assist option in CarX Drift Racing Online. This feature was removed in the previous updates due to some issues. Now that steering assistance has returned, players will be able to have more epic drifting experiences.
Apart from the return of the old feature, update 2.5.4 also includes multiplayer revamp, car balancing, and map fixing. Below, you can find the full update changelog.
CarX Drift Racing Online Update 2.5.4 Patch Notes
- Steering Assist option has been returned
- In the “Tandem” mode, a bug has been fixed due to which the color gradation of clipping points did not affect the number of points received
- Fixed a bug with clipping brakes on Betsy
- Improved auto brake. Now the auto brake works smoother
- Fixed camera shake
- Missing barriers on Kami Road are fixed
CarX Drift Racing Online is available on PC via Steam.