Developer Colossal Order has released the latest Cities Skylines update 10.01 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Cities Skylines patch version 10.01 has been rolled out today, April 20th, to address and fix bugs and more in-game issues. Below, you will find the detailed changelog for the new Cities: Skylines update.
Cities: Skylines Update 10.01 Patch Notes
- Fixed bulldozing fishing routes outside city.
- Fixed parks disappearing when zoomed in.
- Fixed missing trolleybus poles.
- Fixed missing road angle indicator.
- Fixed incorrect values in the economy window.
- Fixed Fisher King achievement not triggering.
- Fixed requirements for achievements: Waters of Our Lives, World of Rotorcraft, Come Fly With Me, Trolleyface.
- Fixed problems with connecting metro lines to Bus-Metro Hub stations.
- Fixed broken load/save for certain users.
- Fixed crash when zooming into certain Industries buildings.
- Fixed crash when renaming a road.
- Fixed crash when inspecting public transport lines.
- Fixed crash when using the popup menu with the mouse.
- Fixed crash when using keyboard shortcuts in free camera mode.
- Added advisor information to sports inspector windows.
- Fixed some vehicle headlights.
- Fixed some localisation issues.
- Minor bug fixes.
Cities: Skylines is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.