Earlier this month, Niantic announced the return of few events in Pokemon GO. These include the Pokemon GO Fest in Chicago, Safari Zone and more. Niantic did not reveal event details during the announcement, but before the weekends they released the details for the upcoming Pokemon GO Fest 2018: A Walk in the Park.
This years’ Pokemon GO Fest will be held in Chicago, Illinois at Lincoln Park from July 14 to 15. That’s a two-day available to players who can get a ticket for the event. Aside from the required ticket to participate the event, Niantic also shared more details for the Pokemon GO Fest 2018: A Walk in the Park.
Things You Need To Know About The Pokemon GO Fest 2018
- Fest 2018 is a two-day event starting on July 14 to 15.
- Though the event is two days, participants can only attend a One day event.
- Pokemon GO Fest 2018 ticket costs $20/day per person. So if you’re planning to participate the two-day Fest, prepare $40.
- Each individual can buy up to 6 tickets at once and must register the attending username and the shipping address details.
- Reselling Fest ticket is not allowed. Anyone caught could get you banned from the event.
- Ticket sale starts on May 11 at exactly 9:00 AM PDT. Visit this link to buy one.
- Torkoal and Unown (check the image below) are rumored to increase their spawn rate during the event.
- Pokemon GO Team lounges will be available in the event area.
- Famous Pokemon GO YouTubers will be attending the event.
- New Special Research is confirmed. No details have been revealed yet, but there’s a chance that we could see Celebi during the event.
- Similar to the previous Pokemon GO Fest 2017, all trainers around the world can participate in a unique way.
Okay, that’s all for now trainers. Are you planning to attend the Pokemon GO Fest 2018? Feel free to leave a comment down below.