Koei Tecmo has just released Dead or Alive 6 version 1.14 and it is now ready for download for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new update 1.14 brings new content including the new Dead or Alive 6 Hot Summer Costumes and fixing known issues. Below you will find the full Dead or Alive 6 update 1.14 patch notes.
Dead or Alive 6 Patch Notes 1.14
- Added new costumes: [Revival] Hot Summer Costumes (16 costumes)
- Adjusted the K.O. voice-over for the following characters:
- Adjusted the scream voice-over for the special K.O. on the Seaside Eden stage.
- Adjusted the normal K.O. voice-over applicable to all stages.
- Phase 4
- Adjusted the normal K.O. scream voice-over
- Fixed the issue on the Lost Paradise stage, where K.O. animation sometimes wasn’t shown when K.O. was achieved right after triggering the Pterodactyl Danger.
- [Limited to Ver.1.14] Added the “DEAD OR ALIVE 6 World Championship” notice to be displayed on the “Tips” section of the loading screen at 50% probability.
- Added product description to be displayed when purchasing Premium Tickets in Wardrobe (PS4)
- Added product prices to be shown when selecting items or Premium Ticket bundles for purchase in Wardrobe (PS4)