Just before the official release of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory on January 19th, Bandai Namco released a new trailer video of the game showing its plot story.
The new trailer shows a brand new plot featured in the world created in 2015’s Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. With this new game, the main character and protagonist Keisuke Amazawa need to explore the world of Eden. His main mission is to clear his name for the crime that he didn’t commit.
In the story, civilians can travel to Eden, a digital world in the game. From there, their avatars can live with a normal life similar to the real world. Eden is composed of a big community but there are some users who are taking advantage of the realm and hacking the system to access some parts of Eden where normal people can’t. That area is where the Digimon can freely roam.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory will be coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on January 19, 2018 in North America and Europe.
- English Version of Two Sword Art Online Game Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Confirmed Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Soulcalibur VI Beta Testing Starts Next Week On PS4 and Xbox One
- Jump Force Closed Beta Testing Starts On October 12th In Japan
- OP Original Characters Isaac And Jeanne Is Also Coming To One Piece: World Seeker