With Android OS being the most used and popular mobile operating system in the world, it’s not surprising to see big companies such as Google to make an exclusive OS meant for low-end hardware devices. This is the newest Android Go Edition which offers outstanding features for budget phones.
Apart from the system, Google also created an application exclusive for this OS. Google Camera has been around for many years now and given that Android Go Edition is now live, it also received the Google Camera called Google Camera Go.
Unlike the original version of GCam, GCam Go comes with fewer features but still have amazing camera features. In this guide, we will tell you how to download GCam Go and how to install it on your Android phones.
Google Camera Go Features
As mentioned above, the GCam Go is a lightweight camera version of Google Camera. Here are the features that you can use in GCam Go.
- Flash toggle
- Portrait Mode
- Face enhancer
- Real-time translation
- Timer control
- Works without camera2api
- HDR+ (only available on Gcam Go modded version)
- 10x zoom (only available on Gcam modded version)
How to Download and Install GCam Go
- Download the Google Camera Go APK app from the links below. You have the option to choose between the original and modded version. Features of the GCam Go modded version has already been mentioned above.
- Install the downloaded APK file. In case it gives you some error, go to your phone’s settings and change the permission to install applications from external sources.
- Once installed, just open the app like a normal application.
Please note that Google Camera Go will only be working on Android phones running Android 8 or higher. GCam Go should be working smoothly on any Android devices with the latest Android OS version.