Developer Chromatic Games has rolled out the newest Dungeon Defenders: Awakened early access patch #7 aiming to address in-game bugs and other issues.
One of the main highlight of the new Dungeon Defenders: Awakened that was released today, April 15th, is the hotfix for the issue regarding Goblin Copter Ogres, Nightmare Orcs, private games invites, and more. In addition, it also includes VFX issue hotfix and other gameplay stability. You can check the full changelog update below.
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Patch Notes (April 15th)
- Fixed a crash when the crystal core was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with stuck Goblin Copter Ogres.
- Fixed a VFX issue on Ensnare, Enrage, and Strength Drain’s causing a strobe-like effect.
- Fixed an issue where Goblin Copter Ogres occasionally walked over walls.
- Fixed an issue where Survival on Insane/Nightmare was not receiving build speed buffs.
- Fixed an issue where XP no longer goes past level 100.
- Fixed an issue on Summit where players were hitting an incorrectly placed kill volume.
- Fixed an issue where Private Games were not joinable via Steam or invites.
- Fixed an issue where the UI could misrepresent reaching max upgrade levels too soon.
- Fixed an issue where Djinns are sometimes untargetable on Ramparts.
- Fixed an issue where Nightmare Orcs were using an incorrect material
- Added a stuck in spawn timeout for enemies. If they’re stuck too long, THEY PERISH!
- Fixed an issue where local data was loading before cloud saves. Some players who ran into this might have noticed a slight “rollback” as a result.”
- Fixed an issue where Goblin Copters weren’t flying high enough, causing their Ogres to get stuck in walls.
- Fixed an issue when a new profile was created.
- Fixed an issue with Goblin Copter drop off on Throne Room.
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is available on PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.