Following the successful launch of Dyson Sphere Program, developer Youthcat Studio has released the newest update 0.6.15.5642. The new Dyson Sphere Program patch features some additional changes and bug fixes in the game.
Dyson Sphere Program players can now download the newest update by simply launching the game on Steam. As we all know, Steam automatically fetches the newest update for the game, making it easier for you to receive it. You can find the full changelog of this Dyson Sphere Program update below.
Dyson Sphere Program Update Patch Notes
As seen in the official changelog, the new Dyson Sphere Program update carries early access patch version 0.6.15.5642.
- Now the local time in real life is displayed in Dyson Sphere Program – Don’t be confused by the ‘CentreBrain’!
- Now you can switch on/off the glow on Icarus at night.
- Now the ‘0 mineral’ icon will no longer show in the map.
- Fixed the bug where the number count of items collected may not be displayed correctly.
You Might also Like
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Use Energy Exchangers to Balance Local Power Network
- Dyson Sphere Program Cheats (Unlimited Energy, Instant Research, Speed Hack, and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program Update Patch Notes on January 25
- Dyson Sphere Program – All Fuel Stats and How to Acquire
- [FIXED] Dyson Sphere Program Black Screen, Crashing, and Freezing Issues