Developer Battlestate Games has rolled out Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6440 bringing the fix known bugs and issues.
The new Escape from Tarkov update will be rolled out today, March 25th, which aims to fix several issues such as Error 228, sound overlapping, and more. Meanwhile, update version 0.12.4.6440 also added a new feature for the character. Check out the full update changelog below.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6440 Patch Notes
- Fixed various exploits for leveling skills.
- Fixed invisible obstacles on Shoreline.
- Fixed a bug when a message about the unavailability of goods would be shown above the list of offers on the flea market.
- Fixed elevator extraction on Lab.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to use parts of an equipped weapon for production in the hideout.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn’t let the character run even though there is available stamina for it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Error 228 when folding stock on the message screen.
- Fixed sound overlapping and changed siren sounds on Interchange.
- Weapon modding interface now has no limits on 21;9 screen format.
- Some pop-ups now appear in the middle of the screen.
- Strength skill now gives an additional bonus for the sprint.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn’t allow a player to fold a stock of a gun when he had melee weapon in his hands.
- Fixed a bug which caused the main menu to not open because of an error.
- Fixed a bug with quest progress not being shown properly in the following raids.
- Fixed an error that could occur while completing “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” quest.
- Fixed texture of CAA RS47 handguard.
- Fixed a bug which caused an inability to crouch when having max overweight.
- Fixed a bug with the inability to pick up items when wearing Slim Field Med Pack backpack.
- Fixed a bug with missing items when upgrading the pre-order package.
- Fixed a bug which caused a player to get stuck on a loading screen when canceling matching.
- Fixed Error 228 which occurred when you would try to put an item in the cells which were occupied by items recently used in crafting.
- Fixed a bug when a weapon preset wouldn’t get saved when returning to the preset screen.
- Various minor bugfixes.
- Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skills.
- Added heavy breathing when the character is out of stamina (sounds of heavy breathing and shaking hands).