Developer and publisher Codemasters has released the newest F1 2020 update 1.12 on October 19, 2020.
As seen on the details, the new update is mainly focused on fixing most of the known bugs in the game. It is also worth noting that F1 2020 patch 1.12 includes game balancing and performance improvements.
To know more about this patch, feel free to check the changelog below.
F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.