It’s the last and final weak of season 5 in Fortnite and we will be heading to season 6. While this is the end of season 5, Epic Games has prepared another interesting challenge for Fortnite players.
As usual, this week’s Fortnite challenge is to find missing pieces in the game, this time players need to find the 7 Jigsaw puzzle pieces. All the pieces are located in different locations across the map and after finding all of them will form the photo of a llama.
It has been reported that the Jigsaw pieces are located hidden in every basement on the map. To confirm all these claims, we have personally tested it and fortunately, the locations are accurate. So here’s the location of the Jigsaw puzzle pieces for week 10 on Fornite.
Fornite Week 10 Season 5 Jigsaw Pieces Locations
- Greasy Grove – Visit the basement of the main restaurant of Greasy Grove. One hidden piece was located in there.
- Pleasant Park – Check the house on the western edge of the park. Surely, you’ll find one there.
- South of Greasy Grove – It has been reported that there’s also a piece here. So make sure to make a visit.
- Snobby Shores – Check out the basement of the house that is on the second most north. A jigsaw piece can also be spotted there.
- South of Snobby Shores – The two houses south of Snobby, check the southernmost and one has a puzzle piece.
- West of Shifty Shafts – One puzzle is waiting for you at the southern house in Shifty Shafts.
- West of Retail Row – Last but not the least, visit the basement of the house located just a little west of Retail Row.
All in all, there are 7 jigsaw puzzle pieces scattered on the map. Of course there are more hidden pieces all over the map but you don’t need to collect them all in order to complete the llama photo. Just collect 7 pieces and your season 5 week 10 challenge in Fortnite is complete.