Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 has arrived and as usual, Epic Games has released a new set of challenges. Similar to the previous weeks, there are two types of challenges that players need complete. First is the Free Challenges that anyone can do and the second is the Battle Pass Challenges for Battle Pass owners.
If you’re planning to finish the challenges, whether you’re a Battle Pass owner or not, here are the tasks that you have to do for the 6th week of Season 7.
- Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations (7)
- Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tilted Towers (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (1)
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match (1)
- Stage 3: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match (1)
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw (1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with an SMG to opponents (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with an Assault Rifle to opponents (200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Grenades, Clingers or Stink Bombs to opponents (200)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (HARD) (5)
Apart from these challenges, another task is also available this week. For players who already meet the requirements, you can search for the secret banner in the map. To help you find it, here’s a guide for the secret banner location.