Fortnite Update 12.30 Patch Notes 2.66, Here’s What You Need to Know
Fortnite has just received the newest update in the game. As announced by Epic Games, they are now rolling the latest Fornite Update version 12.30 which carries the patch notes 2.66.
The new Fortnite update is now live and fans can now download the update on their systems. According to reports, the file size of the update on PlayStation 4 is approximately 1.1 GB. This size may change depending on the platform that you are using. You can check the full detailed update in the changelog below.
Fortnite Update 12.30 Patch Notes 2.66
- Crash when changing styles for cosmetics in the Locker.
- Controllers may not vibrate when the player takes damage.
- Codaxe Pickaxe disabled.
- Low-quality PS4 map textures.Stability fixes to improve Fortnite.
- Controllers may not vibrate when the player takes damage
- Midas’ Golden Touch does not change items gold
- Reports of FPS drops since v12.00
- Week 7 Deadpool Challenges not appearing for some players
- Grenade temporarily disabled
- Party Assist for Missions temporarily unavailable
- Unable to Matchmake when Splitscreen’d
- Split Screen: Game freezes when leaving the party
- Unintentional Carry or Shakedown on controller
- Difficulty picking up items with the Use button
- Replays not saving
- Hit Indicators showing wrong direction
- Increase in Sniper Rifle projectile discrepancies
- Buildings and structures may appear in low detail
- “Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun” Challenge not working with Henchmen
- Visualized Audio pulses icons instead of being solid
- Players may see a seam running through the middle of an island while playing on mobile devices
Save the World
- Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning properly
- Spawn rate for Lobbers is too high during encounters
- Love Lobbers’ projectiles are able to damage player-built structures
- Forced 30 FPS on some Samsung devices
- Shadows darker than expected
- Ping Markers display 0m
- Extra Build buttons display Wall icons
- Video playback disabled on Android
- Assets and Characters turning pink
Fortnite is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and more devices.