Developer Codemasters has rolled out Grid Season 3 update which carries patch version 3.01 bringing new cars, circuits, achievements, and more.
Grid Season 3 update was released today, April 15th, on PC via Steam, PS4, and Xbox One. The main highlights of the update are the arrival of six new cars including Ferrari FXX-K Evo, Koenigsegg Jesko, Koenigsegg Agera RS, Bugatti Veyron 16.4 SuperSport, Honda NSX-GT, and Nissan GT-R Racing Car (GT500 Spec).
In addition, the update also added a new track which is the Suzuka Circuit, where players can challenge their driving skills. Apart from these, update 3.01 also includes new achievements and game fixes. You can check the full update changelog below.
Grid Season 3 Update 3.01 Patch Notes
GRID Ultimate Edition/Season 3 Players
- Four Hypercars – Welcome the Ferrari FXX-K Evo, Koenigsegg Jesko, Koenigsegg Agera RS, and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
- 33 Career events – Two new threads (Invitational Favourites and Track Day) as well as a new Ravenwest Showdown.
- Nine new achievements/objectives – New objectives (tied to new achievements) can be found here: Player Profile > Objectives > All > Seasons
- 14 liveries
- Six livery patterns
- Five player cards
- Five player banners
All GRID players
- Two bonus cars – Available to all GRID players, the Honda NSX-GT and NISSAN GT-R Racing Car (GT500 Spec).
- Loan Car – The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is available as a loan car for all GRID players in Multiplayer.
- Suzuka Circuit – Fly to Japan with this new circuit featuring three layouts and three reverse layouts – playable in all nine weather/time of day conditions.
- Multiplayer/Freeplay currency rewards increase – Payouts for Freeplay, Private Lobbies, Public Lobbies, and Quickmatch have been substantially increased.
- Various AI tweaks have been made on both cars and tracks. Players should notice that simulated AI times are more realistic.
- Fixed an issue where the total distance driven would sometimes reset to zero.
- Fixed an issue where terminal damage may reset split times, causing impossible lap times.
- Fixed an issue where players may not have been able to retire after terminal damage in Time Attack.
- Various UI/text issues resolved.
- Various stability fixes.
- All ‘Overtake’ objectives now include actions such as ‘Slingshot’ and ‘Clean Pass’ in their totals.
- ‘Distance driven on two wheels’ has been changed to ‘Time driven on two wheels’ to reflect the objective wording.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Track Day GT Hoarder’ objective would not unlock.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Reach Player Level 99’ accolade would not unlock.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Show Off’ achievement would unlock incorrectly during Time Attack.
- Fixed an issue where terminal damage during a race would cause a user’s finishing time and position to be random.
- Fixed an issue where if a player with zero flashbacks remaining had terminal damage during a race, the race would never end.
- Fixed an issue where names of drivers/cars in leaderboards were shown in black.
- Xbox One – Fixed an issue where no racecraft points would be given during the mid-installation of GRID.
GRID is available on Windows PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.