Just before the season 3 ends, developer Codemasters released a new Grid update 3.03 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The new update version 3.03 has been rolled out today, May 11th, to address the issues and bugs appearing in the game. There are also some minor vehicle changes and adjustments such as Koenigsegg Jesko and some Ferrari cars. Meanwhile, PC version has received a huge revamp which enhanced the overall Grid experience.
Apart from that, Grid version 3.03 also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about the update, you can check the detailed changelog below.
GRID Update 3.03 Patch Notes
- Updated the Koenigsegg Agera RS audio
- Updated the Koenigsegg Jesko dashboard texture
- Updated dials on some Ferrari cars
- Fixed an issue where livery colours would be incorrect than those selected
- Fixed an issue where wing mirrors would disappear and reappear on AI vehicles controlling the Porsche 911 GT4
- Fixed an issue where cars would occasionally spawn on top of each other in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where AI would not retire from the session when terminally damaged
- Fixed an issue where ‘Driver Level’ grid order wasn’t displaying correct position on the starting grid in Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where ‘Driver Level’ grid order was not taking into account prestige
- Fixed a crash when accepting multiple invites consecutively
Platform Specific Fixes
- Game performance on PC should now reflect that experienced pre-Season 3
Stadia – Season 3
- GRID Season 3 is now available on Stadia for Ultimate Edition players.
- All fixes in the ‘Post-Season 3 Patch Notes’ above are included with this update
- Fixed an issue causing loss of keyboard functionality during active gameplay
- Fixed an issue where retired/finished vehicles crashed into each other during spectate