A new week has finally arrived in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. This only means that Epic Games has released a new set of challenges for players to complete. If you’re one of the Fortnite players who own a battle pass, then this guide will surely help you on how to complete the week 3 challenges.
The new Fortnite update v13.20 just went live a few hours ago, bringing new content such as the flare gun and the arrival of new challenges. Speaking of the challenges, there will be a total of 8 challenges that players can complete. Completing the weekly challenges will not only level up the battle pass, but players will also be rewarded by amazing prizes.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)
Unlike the previous season challenges, this week’s challenge is pretty easy. Searching the chest boxes at Misty Meadows is just a normal thing that players do in the game. Meanwhile, collecting floating rings at Lazy Lake will be a little bit hard only if there’s an enemy nearby. If none, then consider it done. Other challenges such as Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steam Stacks, deal damages, and the other tasks can also be done alone.
Complete all the challenges and receive a total of 280,000 XP. You can also check the links on this list above for the detailed challenge tutorial and guides.