Developer Crytek has rolled out the newest update 1.07 for the survival video game Hunt: Showdown. The new patch which is now available for download aims to address known bugs and issues in the game.
The latest Hunt: Showdown update 1.07 was released on May 29th to implement the quick fix for the crashing issues which players have been randomly experiencing. The update also fixed the issue that caused some textures and assets not to render during missions such as stairs, roofs, walls, and more.
Apart from these, patch 1.07 also includes performance and stability improvements. To know more about this new update, you can check the detailed changelog below.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 1.07
- Fix for crashes.
- Fixed an issue that caused some assets/textures to not render during missions (invisible walls, stairs, roofs).
- Fixed a bug that caused concertinas to stream-in very late.
- Fixed a bug that caused the controller sensitivity (max value) to be too low.
- Audio may crackle sometimes.
- Performance drop when entering/exiting dark sight.
- Black/Red flash before entering Death Screen.
- Tutorial hints keep showing unless they are disabled in the options menu.