Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0 Patch Released
Ubisoft has officially released the newest Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0. The new patch has been rolled out today, January 14, 2021.
According to the changelog details, the new Immortals Fenyx Rising update will be bringing support for the upcoming DLC. Along with this support, the new patch also includes some bug fixes on both gameplay and activities.
Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 1.1.0 will be released on all platforms at 9:00 AM (ET). Below is the full details of this patch.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behaviour to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.