This guide will be covering the steps on how you can get 100% achievements in Isolationist Nightclub Simulator. If you’re one of the players planning to obtain all Isolationist Nightclub Simulator achievements, this one is for you.
Before we start, please note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game. Continue reading at your own risk.
Isolationist Nightclub Simulator Achievement Guide
There’s a total of 14 achievements in the game. None of these achievements is hidden or secret.
Multi-Instrumentalist – Use all of the instruments
- After you spawn on the disco dance floor in the game, enter the stage behind it and operate all music instruments in the row.
Thirsty – You drank a drink
- Drink any drink from a cocktail bar on the counter.
You Were Here – Write a message for future visitors
- There’s a small room in the back of the bar rooms’ corner – enter it to find a computer you can interact with and write a message on it. Follow interceding onscreen-prompts.
Pinball Wizard – Score 10 points on the pinball machine
- Use the Pinball Machine and play until the display shows a score of at least 10.
Calm Driver – Put up with the annoying car music for a whole minute
- Use the Arcade Racer Booth and play for at least 60 seconds
You, You’re the Ringleader! – Get the basketball in the hoop more than once
- Pick up the ball in disguise and score 2 times through the hoop.
Sweet Tooth – Win 10 pieces of candy
- Interact with the Yum-Yum Machine and spam left mouse click until 10 candies have fallen through.
It’s Art, Gary – Find the Art Gallery
- Once found and entered~
On A Rail – Get to the end of the travelator
- Once you’re inside the Art Gallery, follow through until the end of the hallway. Now take a right and follow-through, finding an array of blue vertical light beams. Move past them to find a travelator, then step on it and make your way to the end of it.
That’s How I Roll – Bring the green orb onto the dance floor
- Once you’re inside the Art Gallery, follow through until the end of the hallway. There you’ll find a small opening to the left of a room corner. Enter through and force the green orb all the way back to the dance floor, where you spawned, utilizing movement keys. This can be a bit tricky. Observing the orbs movement pattern, which corresponds to your own and application of some patience will do the trick in no time. Good luck. (Don’t press Right Mouse Button, when close to the orb as this will make it disappear from the screen)
Cozy – Sit by the fireplace
- Enter through the hallway until you reach a room with multiple doorways. Take the one on your top left and have a seat on the couch in front of the fireplace.
Mycologist – Eat a mushroom
- Approach the Table in the Garden Area. Behind it, you will find a batch of fly agaric. Eat one.
Ozymandias – Write your name on the ruined statue
- Approach The Sphinx-esque statue’s rear and interact with the computer. Follow interceding onscreen-prompts.
Eternity – Take in the view from the desert tower
- Climb the staircase of the big tower in the desert and take a seat on the couch on the top platform, taking in the view.