Electronic Arts has rolled out the newest Madden NFL 20 update 1.30 aiming to address game bugs and issues.
The Madden 20 title update 1.30 can now be downloaded today, April 16th, to fix the issues that many players have been experiencing since the last update. Apart from the hotfixes, the patch also brings general game stability improvements. Check the full changelog below.
Madden NFL 20 Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Refresh some key art assets in-game.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Apart from the general fixes, the new patch also brings player changes due to the free agency moves in offseason.
- Damarious Randall (Raiders)
- Brandin cocks (Texans)
- Robert Quinn (Bears)
- Nick Foles (Bears)
- Jimmy Graham (Bears)
- Andrew Sendejo (Browns)
- Dion Lewis (Giants)
- Thomas Davis sr (Redskins)
- Rashaan Malvin (Jaguars)
Players can now start downloading the new patch on all platforms.