Due to the massive request of many players, Bluehole Studio Inc. is finally adding the map selection feature in Playerunknown’s Battleground.
Bluehole has officially announced and confirmed that map selection is coming to the game. According to the announcement, the new feature will be rolled out soon in a test server. There is no specific date announced for the beta phase, but it will be coming soon.
The user interface of the upcoming feature maybe different from the beta test, but here are the basic highlights of the map selection feature.
Map Selection Feature:
- You can select the maps you want to play with a click.
- If you don’t want to play a map, simply unselect it.
- If you’ve selected more than one map, the game will randomly pick one for you each time you start a match.
There is still no exact release date of the map selection feature, but it seems like it will come right after the release of the third PUBG map called Savage. Miramar is due to begin rolling out sometime in May to console players, giving them the chance to taste the first chicken dinner in the desert map.
You Might also Like
- PUBG Update 7.1 Released, Bug Fixes and Gameplay Improvements
- PUBG Update 1.41 Now Available, Full Patch Notes Here
- PUBG Update 6.3 Brings Panzerfaust, Weapon Balancing, and More
- PUBG Crossplay Support Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Vikendi Map Finally Arrives To PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PS4