Developer SIE San Diego Studio has been continuously rolling out MLB The Show 20 update to address known bugs and issues. Today, the newest MLB The Show 20 update 1.08 has been released bringing more game improvements.
The previous update addresses the Baserunning Diamond and Lead Runner Window, while the version 1.08 is focused on fixing Ranked Seasons WHIP/ERA and in-game balancing. Check out the full update details below.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would cause outfielders to miss catches when a user reached the catch region at the last possible moment.
- Fixed an issue causing homeruns to get sucked into an outfielders glove resulting in an out.
- Fixed an Online Head-to-Head issue where a user could get trapped in their pause menu until their pause timer ran out, resulting in a forfeit.
- Fixed an issue where an early steal of home would not count as a run on specific deep fly balls.
- Removed the “Baserunning Decisions” option from the in-game menu in Online Head-to-Head games, as all Online Head-to-Head games are manual by default.
- Users who lose connection in the Showdown front-end menu will no longer automatically fail the moment or showdown.
- Fixed various minor issues with Play-by-Play commentary.
- Various crash fixes.
MLB The Show 20 update 1.08 is set to deploy at 3:00 AM (PT) on April 10, 2020.