Monster Hunter: World’s first expansion is about to come in the next few months and to help the hunters prepare for the hunt, here are the advance new weapon moves for the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
As seen on the new Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion gameplay during the E3 conference, there’s a lot of new moves coming to the game. Obviously, this addition has been implemented to improve the overall hunting experience. So just before Iceborne releases, here are the new moves that every hunter should memorize.
All Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Weapon Combos
- The Clutch Claw – A tool used to grapple onto the body parts of a monster.
- Great Sword – Slow movement, but high damage per hit.
- Long Sword – Smooth movement and combos.
- Sword and Shield – Speedy movement and attacks
- Dual Blades – Unleash your rage in powerful combos!
- Hammer – A powerful weapon with surprising mobility.
- Hunting Horn – Offers party buffs and long reach.
- Lance – Reliable thrust attacks and top-class defense.
- Gunlance – A lance with explosive qualities.
- Insect Glaive – Fight in all directions using aerial combat.
- Switch Axe – An axe and a sword, all in one.
- Charge Blade – A flexible sword and a powerful axe.
- Bow – A mid-range weapon with a variety of charged attacks.
- Light Bowgun – Quick shots and high mobility.
- Heavy Bowgun – A powerful long-range weapon.
We have made a separate post on each weapon. So if you want to learn the new combo and advance moves for each weapon, just click the links above.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne will initially release to consoles on September 6, 2019. As for the PC version, Capcom has announced that they are planning to release Iceborne on Winter 2019.