Following the announcement a few months ago, Capcom has officially released the first Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion trailer highlighting some of the main features of the expansion. And as part of the preparation for its release, the company has also revealed its release date and also opened the pre-order page of the expansion.
Since Capcom already accepts pre-orders of the upcoming Iceborne expansion, we now have its official price. There are two versions of Iceborne, the Standard version for just $39.99 and the Digital Deluxe version which costs $49.99.
The Digital Deluxe is a bit expensive but obviously, it will be offering more in-game bonuses. But what are the contents of this version? Here’s the list of the bonuses of the Digital Deluxe version:
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Deluxe Kit
- Silver Knight Layered Armor Set
- 3 Gestures
- 2 Sticker Sets
- 1 Face Paint
- 1 Hairstyle
- 1 Room Decor
- Yukumo Layered Armor Set
- Dynamic Velkhana Theme (for PS4 only)
- Special avatar: Monster Icon Pack (for PS4 only)
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne requires the base game, and if you still don’t have it, Capcom is currently giving a 60% discount it. Check out the links below for the discounted price of the base game of Monster Hunter: World:
- Monster Hunter: World (PS4) Standard Version – was $49.99, now at $19.99
- Monster Hunter: World (Xbox One) Standard Version – was $49.99, now at $19.99
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2019. Capcom has yet to announce the release date for the PC version.