Developer TaleWorlds has rolled out the newest Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord patch 1.0.11 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Following the release of two update branch for Mount and Blade 2, the game has received its first update on each branch. In the Bannerlord 2 main branch update version 1.0.11, it is focused on fixing known bugs and issues.
Along with the release of the main branch update, the developer also released a new patch for the beta branch. The latest Mount and Blade 2 beta branch update 1.1.0 can be found here. You can check the full update 1.0.11 patch notes below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.0.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years.
- Fixed a bug that caused marriage offers in barter that included the same hero more than once with different spouse candidates.
- Fixed an issue with overpaying in barter.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when daily gold changed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes while ticking campaign map periodic events.
The two new branches have been introduced in update 1.1.0 which is now available on all platforms.