Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
It’s been a while since Bannerlord received an update and today, developer TaleWorlds has rolled out the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.4.1 to the main branch of the game.
The new update was available in the beta branch these past few weeks and it seems that they have fixed the reported bugs in the beta client. Now, the new update version e1.4.1 is now available for download on the main branch of Bannerlord.
According to the changelog released on Steam, TaleWorlds made some minor changes in item colouring prices. They also fixed the bug that caused mercenaries to pay expenses or tributes for other mercenaries.
Apart from these, Bannerlord update 1.4.1 also includes some game fixes, stability, and performance improvements. To know more about what’s new, make sure to check the release notes below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes
- We changed price colouring to work according to world averages instead of default prices of items. If an item is 30% or more above the world average it is coloured red. If it is 20% or more below the item’s world average price it is coloured green.
- Fixed a bug that caused mercenaries to pay tributes or expenses to/for other mercenaries.
- Added a fix to remove duplicate kingdom stances that had already been saved.
- Peace barter initialization parameters have been fixed.
- Town prices now model purchases made by caravans and other parties while determining supply and demand.
- Fixed an issue where players who created kingdoms had to pay influence cost for decisions even when there were no other clans to overrule.
Mount and Blade video game developer also listed the initial beta changelog that comes along with this update. Feel free to check what’s new and coming in Bannerlord here.