Following the announcement of New Gundam Breaker earlier this month, Bandai Namco shared some new details about the fight, build and loot system that players can enjoy in the game.
In the new trailer for New Gundam Breaker, Bandai shows that players can build their own Gunpla Mobile Suit Armor and can team up with their friends to defeat Gunpla enemies and their bosses. The new game is made in Unreal Engine 4 where it also introduces a variety of new system to the series.
New Gundam Breaker will be out worldwide in 2018 for PlayStation 4.
You Might also Like
- English Version of Two Sword Art Online Game Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Confirmed Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Soulcalibur VI Beta Testing Starts Next Week On PS4 and Xbox One
- Jump Force Closed Beta Testing Starts On October 12th In Japan
- OP Original Characters Isaac And Jeanne Is Also Coming To One Piece: World Seeker