Developer EA has rolled out the newest NHL 20 update 1.60 bringing the newest content, fixing known bugs, and improved overall gaming performance.
One of the main highlights of the NHL 20 update version 1.60 is the addition of new logos and new content for the World of CHEL. The developer also addressed the issue on some known bugs and improving the game stability. You can check the full update changelog below.
NHL 20 Update 1.60 Patch Notes
- Fixed a case where an injured player would be unable to get off the ice.
- Fixed a case where players other than Marchand would lose the puck at the start of a penalty shot.
- Further improvements to AI over committing to the puck carrier in 2 on 1 situation.
- Improvements to ensure the weak side defender in a 2 on 2 won’t favor the passing lane over covering their assignments path to the net.
- Fixed a rare case where players weren’t able to pick up a puck when they were pending a request to line change.
- Further improvements to goalie tracking when the puck is behind the net and around the goal line.
- Improved goalie reaction to passes on the net.
- Fixed an issue where a human goalie could get into a broken state when hugging the post and requesting a goalie pull.
- Fixed an issue where despite having the correct top speed, players above 96 speed weren’t staying in the push puck hustle animation.
- Further shot angle improvements for accurate release trajectories.
World of CHEL
- New content added to World of CHEL which is to be revealed through the Chel Challenge card. Tune in regularly to see what exciting new stuff you can earn.
Art – Logos
- Adidas Hockey
- Belle Tire Hockey
- Ohio AAA Blue Jackets
- Shattuck-St. Marys School
- Total Package Hockey