Niantic has announced a new Limited Research Event in Pokemon GO featuring the water-type Pokemon Clamperl.
Similar to the previous event happened in January, the Clamperl Limited Research will offer unique features such as Stardust and more. Starting on February 23rd in US time, Clamperl Limited Research event will kick off offering the following features below:
- Double Stardust catch bonus for all Water-type Pokemon during the event.
- Frequent spawn of Water-type Pokemon in the wild.
- Limited Research tasks will be available when spinning Photo Discs at Pokestops.
- Clamperl will be rewarded for those who complete the Limited Research Task
As mentioned above, the event will be available on February 23rd in the US. If you’re from a different region here is the exact start date and time for the Clamperl Limited Research event:
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Feb. 23, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: Feb. 23, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: Feb. 24, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
As for the shiny Clamperl, there is still no leaked details or news about it. However, looking at the previous events, there’s a chance that players might be seeing Shiny Clamperl during the three-hour event period. Until no official confirmation about this, take this prediction as a grain of salt.