One of the most anticipated zombie-killing games Overkill’s The Walking Dead has officially opened pre-orders and announced the closed beta testing for PC.
As mentioned, Overkill’s The Walking Dead closed beta for PC starts today and will be available to all players who pre-ordered the game via Steam. According to 505 Games, the beta includes the first two missions of the game along with some camp defense gameplay. As for the full game, it will become available during the official launch date.
While the beta testing is available to anyone who pre-ordered The Walking Dead, there are specific time frames to participate in the beta. Below is the schedule of the beta testing.
Overkill’s The Walking Dead Closed Beta Schedule
- October 9 10:00PST – October 10 23:59PST
- October 9 13:00EST – October 11 03:00EST
- October 9 19:00CEST – October 11 09:00CEST
- October 12 10:00PST – October 15 09:00PST
- October 12 13:00EST – October 15 12:00EST
- October 12 19:00CEST – October 15 18:00CEST
- October 19 10:00PST – October 22 09:00PST
- October 19 13:00EST – October 22 12:00EST
- October 19 19:00CEST – October 22 18:00CEST
Of course, all players who pre-ordered the game will receive an in-game bonus. This includes Overkill skin pack, knife skin, flask, and a flare gun skin.
If you want to participate the beta and of course enjoy the full game, take advantage of the pre-order price right now for $60 for the standard edition and $80 for the deluxe edition.
Overkill’s The Walking Dead will launch on November 6, 2018, for PC and February 8, 2019, for both PS4 and Xbox One.