It’s the third week of Pokemon GO Fest which means that new timed research tasks have been released. The new timed research will be accompanied by summer-themed events. Pokemon GO trainers should expect summer-related activities in the game. Also, summer-themed rewards such as Summer Style Pikachu will be appearing in the game.
While we love to give you the other details of the other rewards and activities for the Pokemon GO Fest Challenge Challenge Week 3, first, let’s have a look at the timed research tasks that you can complete. Note that completing these tasks will reward you in-game bonuses and encounters.
Pokemon GO Fest Timed Research for Week 3
GO Fest Friendship Challenge – Stage 1
- Earn heart with your buddy – x1 Razz Berry
- Send a gift to a friend – x100 Stardust
- Play with your buddy – x1 Pinap Berry
Bonus rewards: x100 XP, x100 Stardust, and x10 Pokeball
GO Fest Friendship Challenge – Stage 2
- Send 5 gifts to friends – x10 Pinap Berry
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy – x10 Razz Berry
- Earn a candy walking with your buddy – x1 Rare Candy
Bonus rewards: x300 XP, x300 Stardust, and Alolan Raichu encounter
GO Fest Friendship Challenge – Stage 3
- Take a snapshot of your buddy – x10 Pinap Berry
- Send 10 gifts to friends – x500 Stardust
- Earn 10 hearts with your buddy – x20 Razz Berry
Bonus rewards: x1 Rare Candy, x1 Lucky Egg, and Petilil encounter
GO Fest Elite Friendship Challenge
- Use 30 berries to help catch Pokemon – x5 Nanab Berry
- Send 30 gifts to friends – x5 Razz Berry
- Earn 30 hearts with your buddy – x5 Pinap Berry
Bonus rewards: x500 XP, x500 Stardust, and x5 Razz Berry
Be reminded that this is a limited-time research task, which means that it will be gone after a certain period. The Pokemon GO Fest Week 3 event will be available starting today, July 17th at 8:00 AM local time until July 22nd at 10:00 PM local time. Make sure to participate in the event if you want to get the awesome rewards.