Pokemon GO has just released the Psychic-type Legendary Pokemon Cresselia via Raid Battles. And if you’re planning to take down this Legendary Pokemon, make sure you have the right Pokemon to counter Cresselia.
To help you defeat the Legendary Pokemon, first, you need to gather at least 4 Pokemon GO players to help you in the Tier 5 Raid Battle. Once enough players are on the ground, you’ll need to prepare the best counter Pokemon for Cresselia.
Legendary Cresselia Best Counters
Cresselia is a Psychic-type Pokemon which means he is weak against Dark, Bug, and Ghost Pokemon. To help you fight Cresselia, here are the top 10 best counters that you can use.
- Mewtwo with Psycho Cut and Shadow Ball
- Gengar with Lick and Shadow Ball
- Weavile with Feint Attack and Foul Play
- Tyranitar with Bite and Crunch
- Honchkrow with Snarl and Dark Pulse
- Absol with Snarl and Durk Pulse
- Houndoom with Snarl and Foul Play
- Scizor with Fury Cutter and X-Scissor
- Alakazam with Psycho Cut and Shadow Ball
- Banette with Shadow Claw/Hex and Shadow Ball
And that’s it! Cresselia will be available starting today until December 18th. It has a maximum catch CP of 1633 and boosted CP of 2041. In addition, Cresselia can learn Psycho Cut or Confusion as a fast move and Aurora Beam, Moonblast, or Futuresight as a charge moves.