How to Get Gigantamax Snorlax in Pokemon Sword and Shield
The Pokemon Company has announced that Gigantamax Snorlax will be coming to Pokemon Sword and Shield. But how can you get the Gigantamax Snorlax in the game? Continue reading to learn how to get the sleeping giant Pokemon in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
How to get Gigantamax Snorlax
According to the official announcement, the Gigantamax Snorlax will be arriving in Pokemon Sword and Shield through a special Wild Area event in Max Raid Battles. This is a limited-time event that is scheduled to start on December 4th until January next year.
That being said, Pokemon trainers who want to get this overpowered Pokemon must participate in the event. Compared to Dynamax Pokemon, Gigantamax Pokemon are Pokemon that are receiving new special moves that are useful during battles.
As shown in the Gigantamax Snorlax preview, we can see that Gigantamax Snorlax received a huge body boosts that bushes and tree grow on the top of its belly.
Gigantamax Snorlax will be able to learn the move G-Max Replenish, which has the ability to heal Snorlax’ health while consuming berries while dealing some damage to the enemy. Are you looking forward to getting it?
You Might also Like
- How To Get Cobalion in Pokemon Sword & Shield’s The Crown Tundra
- Pokemon Sword And Shield’s Raid Event Features Shiny Pikachu
- Pokemon Sword and Shield’s Isle of Armor DLC Coming on June 17th
- Silhouette of the New Mythical Pokemon From Galar Region Teased
- How to Get Gigantamax Snorlax in Pokemon Sword and Shield