Earning money in Red Dead Redemption 2 requires a lot of time and effort. There are a few ways to make money easily; some of these are hunting treasures, selling items, looting, and more. While earning money in the game is a bit hard, there’s another and easy way to earn unlimited money.
Bugs and glitches are annoying if you encounter it in the game, but not in Red Dead Redemption 2, you will be happy that they have this glitch. Instead of getting some in-game issues, the bug will give you a lot of gold bars that you can exchange for money.
So before Rockstar Games released a new update that fixes this Red Dead Redemption 2 unlimited gold bars glitch, make sure to use this glitch while it last. If you’re wondering how to do it, below is the complete guide.
Unlimited Gold Bars Glitch
Before you start abusing this unlimited gold bars glitch, first you have to disable autosaves. After disabling the autosave feature, here’s what you have to do:
- Head to the Sheriff’s office.
- Search for the hidden loot box under his desk. Don’t take anything.
- Step back from the loot box. But not too far. As long as the loot option is available, you’re good to go.
- Interact with the loot and as soon as Arthur starts reaching the gold bars, immediately pause the game.
- Do a manual save of the game, then load the game again using the saved file that you made.
- Once the game is loaded, head back to the Sherrif’s office again and pick up the gold bars. This is where the magic happens. The gold bars that you picked up will not disappear. So you can pick as much as you want.
The maximum gold bars that you can take in the process is 30 gold bars. Just go to the fence vendor and exchange the gold bars for cash. Each gold bars will cost $500, so if you have 30 gold bars in your inventory, you can easily get $15,000. Just repeat the process if you still need some cash.
This glitch may be gone in the next update, so if you’re looking for the legit way to earn money in the game, make sure to visit our Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide Directory.