It’s just been a few days since the previous patch was released, but Bandai Namco has rolled out another update for Soulcalibur 6. The new Soulcalibur 6 update version 2.11 is mainly focused on adding more data contents to the game’s DLC.
Apart from the addition of DLC data, Soulcalibur VI version 2.11 also includes fixes to known bugs and other issues and more in-game optimization. Check out the full update changelog below.
Soulcalibur 6 Update 2.11 Patch Notes
- Added data for DLC Pack 9, “Haohmaru”.
- Fixed performance for certain actions in battle and adjusted balance.
- Added data for DLC Pack 10, “Character Creation Set D”.
- Added equipment to Character Creation mode separate from that in DLC Packs 9 and 10.
- Added the new stage “Master Swordsman’s Cave: Wicked Depths”.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added the ability to set a room name for casual matches.
- Added the ability to move the cursor at a higher speed in Character Creation mode by holding a button.
- Added the ability to turn the soul charged state on/off under Position Reset Settings in Training mode.
- Improved the downed state under Action Settings 2 in Training mode.
- Added a random feature under Music Settings in the Options menu.
- Fixed other bugs and improve certain features.
- Increased network optimization.
This update is now live on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.