Jump into Insomniac’s Spider-Man next week as he shoots his web once again with his three new Spider-Man suits for the upcoming The Heist DLC.
As announced, Spider-Man for PS4 will be getting three new suites for The City That Never Sleeps: The Heist DLC. Sony has also revealed that the three new costumes are based on The Scarlet Spider II, Resilient, and Spider-UK. Unfortunately, the power-ups for the new costumes are still unknown.
If you already watched the trailer of the upcoming animated movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, then you’ll easily get this parallel world-thing. The Scarlet Spider suit was not worn by the Peter Parker that we know, it was worn by another Peter Parker from Earth 616 called Kaine.
Similar to the Scarlet Spider suit, Spider-UK costume was also worn by an alternate reality of Spider-Man which has been around since the first release of the original Spider-verse comic last 2014. As for the Resilient suite, it was designed by Gabriele Dell’Otto, a Marvel illustrator.
This DLC will revolve around Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat. It will then be followed by two DLC chapter later this year. Spider-Man: The Heist DLC is set to release on October 23, 2018.
You Might also Like
- The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Suit Is Not Coming To Insomniac’s Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Spider-Man (PS4) Turf Wars DLC Is Due Next Week; New DLC Trailer Released
- Spider-Man PS4 The Heist DLC Adds Three New Costumes
- Here’s What Spider-Man PS4 Collectors Edition Statue Looks Like
- Insomniac’s Spider-Man Mod For GTA San Andreas Is Here