Just before you grab the newest beat ’em up video game Streets of Rage 4, publisher Dotemu has released the official system requirements of the game for PC.
According to the Streets of Rage 4 Steam page, you need to have at least Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 965, with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or AMD Radeon HD 6670, and 4 GB of RAM to run the game. However, it is recommended to have Intel i5 or higher, NVIDIA GTX 960 or Radeon HD 5750 or better, and 8 GB of RAM to play the game smoothly.
Check out the detailed Streets of Rage 4 system requirements below.
Streets of Rage 4 System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or AMD Radeon HD 6670
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 or Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 10 GB available space
If you think we made some mistake on the listed requirements below, feel free to leave a comment below.