Niantic has officially announced that the first Unova Legendary Pokemon Cobalion is coming to Pokemon GO. Similar to the other Legendary Pokemon, Cobalion will be available in five-star raids, meaning you need to fight it before actually catching it.
Cobalion is a dual-type Pokemon. It’s a steel and fighting-type Legendary Pokemon which only means it is weak against fighting, ground, and fire-type Pokemon. To help you defeat this Legendary Pokemon as fast as possible, here are the best Pokemon to use against Cobalion.
Top 10 Best Cobalion Counters
- Chandelure with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Entei with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Heatran with Fire Spin and Fire Blast
- Blaziken with Counter and Blast Burn
- Flareon with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Groudon with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Garchomp with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Hariyama with Counter and Dynamic Punch
The listed Pokemon above are based on their stats in Pokemon GO. So far, they are the best Pokemon that will be dealing with the maximum damage against Cobalion. In case you don’t have the listed Pokemon above, we also recommend using Breloom, Charizard, Toxicroak, Arcanine, and Typhlosion.
In Pokemon GO, Legendary Cobalion will be able to learn the Zen Headbutt and Metal Claw for fast moves and Close Combat, Iron Head, and Stone Edge for the charge moves.
Pokemon GO Cobalion Raid will be available starting from November 4th at 4:00 PM until November 26th at 4:00 PM.