A good villain is one who uses his wits to manipulate heroes to his advantage. This happened to Naruto Uzumaki. On several occasions, he was crucial to the Akatsuki Organization, even without knowing it.
Sasuke Uchiha was also manipulated by Obito, but today we will talk about all the times that the protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki, helped Akatsuki.
Inspired Kabuto to outdo his mentor, Orochimaru
The improvement of Kabuto’s skills was what allowed him to raise so many dead people, which helped Obito. This was only possible thanks to Naruto, who motivated the villain to overcome Orochimaru.
To have left Sasuke alive
Sasuke was one of Naruto’s biggest weaknesses, and Obito managed to take advantage of that. He pitted Uchiha against the Konoha Village and knew that Naruto wouldn’t do anything bad to him because he saw him as a brother. It just didn’t work due to Itachi Uchiha’s interference!
His birth is one of the reasons for the death of Minato Namikaze
It was necessary to sacrifice Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki to thwart Obito Uchiha’s plans. Thus, the death of the Fourth Hokage, one of the greatest ninjas in history, happened! So, even without knowing it, Naruto Uzumaki also helped Akatsuki just because he was born.
- Here’s Why Kiba is Actually the Most Useless Character in Naruto Series
- These 5 Things Are What Itachi Would Do if He Didn’t Die in the Series
- What if Itachi Didn’t Abandon Sasuke Uchiha in the Konoha Village?
- Uzumaki Naruto Helped Akatsuki and No One Noticed
- Why Didn’t Jiraiya Take in Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko?