Valheim Update 0.142.5 Patch Notes Released
Developer Iron Gate AB has released the newest update for Valheim. The update carries patch version 0.142.5 on Steam and it has been rolled out earlier today, February 5, 2021.
The new Valheim update 0.142.5 addressed some of the bug issues that have been reported since its launch. One of the most reported issue, the Valheim freezing logo screen, has finally been fixed.
Apart from that, the new update also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about this patch, feel free to check the full changelog below.
Valheim Update 0.142.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed freeze at Valheim logo screen
- Fixed Block-sfx
- Fixed Spaming dodge consumed extra stamina
- Serverlist tweaks (multi-line names, server count)
- Continous music enabled by default
- Drowning effects added
- Compendium icon updated
- Made Hugin dialog guis slightly larger
- More surtling cores in burial chambers
- Serverlist fixes
- Lowered enemy per-player damage scaling
- Localization fixes
- Server filter fix
- Fixed world selection gui broken due to corrupt world file.