Developer Fatshark has released the newest Warhammer: Vermintide 2 update 2.4 aiming to address known bugs and issues in the game.
The Vermintide 2 patch 2.4 has been rolled out today, April 15th, on PC to fix and make some changes in Enchanter’s Lair and Old Haunts. In addition, the update also includes bug fixes and tweaks to enhance the game stability.
The new Warhammer: Vermintide 2 version 2.4 will be first released on Steam. While the patch for the PS4 and Xbox One version are expected to be released later on. You can check the full update changelog below.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 2.4 Patch Notes
- Enchanter’s Lair:
- Added water collision on the blood surface.
- Removed interactable units and flow on the paintings found throughout the level.
- Player camera should no longer break if a player rescuable in the boss room before encounter cutscene.
- Barrel markers should no longer get stuck when hot joining into a match in progress.
- “All heroes must be present” prompt now appears for clients when the host is not at the door.
- Nurgloth – Final Phase eruptions no longer deal with any damage to bots.
- Fixed a few spots where players can get stuck.
- Old Haunts:
- Fixed a spot where players can get stuck.
- Fixed an illogical respawn.
- Fixed a spot where bots can get stuck.
- Fixed an invisible door that players could break.
- Fixed a case of Face Spawning by the statues.
- The Bottle counter should be synced correctly now for players who join a run in progress.
Fixes & Tweaks
- Introduced basic sorting functionality to store items.*
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Bardin uses his taunt ability during “Back to Basics” deed.
- Fixed an issue preventing Saltz from switching to melee whilst performing rapid-fire with Brace of Pistols.
- Fixed persistent scrolling audio in the store.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would twitch if switching between melee and ranged weapons with zero ammunition.
- Fixed an issue where Sienna’s (Battle Wizard) ‘Tranquility’ buff would be removed too late when a spell was cast.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.