Developer and publisher Fatshark has released the newest Warhammer: Vermintide 2 update 4.1. The new patch has been rolled out today, January 26, 2021.
According to the official changelog, the latest update 4.1 for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 features some bug fixes and game tweaks. One of the main highlights is the concern about the Grail Knight talent “Virtue of Knightly Temper”, which is now fixed. Along with this, the new patch also includes some minor fixes for War Camp.
Players can now get the newest update by simply opening the program on your device. If you’re on a PC and using Steam, launching Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will automatically queue the Steam application to get the latest update.
For those who are interested to see the details of this update, feel free to check the full changelog below.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 4.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed the Grail Knight talent “Virtue of Knightly Temper” not giving temporary health when using “Lady’s Wrath” when triggering an instakill.
- Fixed the Piston Power buff sticking around after swapping out the talent in the Keep.
- Fixed a visual bug where it didn’t look like player got all experience they should.
- Fixed a visual bug where it looks like you gain extra levels quicker than you actually do.
- Fixed the “Have at thee Varlet!” challenge not being able to be progressed without owning the Grail Knight DLC.
- Fixed a glitch on the first frame of the Crossbow ‘on-wield reload’ animation.
- Fixed an animation bug for the Repeating Handgun when reloading while firing the first quick shot.
- Fixed an interaction between Bardin’s Ale and Speed Potion’s that could cause attack speed to be increased indefinitely.
- Fixed crash on the first startup for some players.
- Fixed crash when a client gets disconnected while being affected by a buff that grants invisibility.
- Fixed Outcast Engineer’s ‘cranking talents’ not being removed while swapping talents of the same row.
- Fixed Grail Knight bots sometimes getting stuck in an ability stance when he tries to use it while players are disengaging from enemies.
- Fixed some situations where the bullet trails from Outcast Engineer would originate from a fixed position in an environment and not from the player.
- Fixed the fire rate of the Crank Gun ramping up if you quickly released the fire button on the first shot and hold again.
- Fixed the Masterwork Pistol triggering reload animations when picking up ammo.
- Fixed the reload animation not playing if a ranged weapon is wielded with an empty clip.
- Fixed the required number of headshots needed for Outcast Engineer’s “Targeting Array” challenge. Previously this was 5 but is now 20 as intended.
- Made Sienna’s Abandon talent not be affected by damage reduction.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
- Dark Omens: Fixed a spot where Bardin could space programme his way out of the map.
- Dark Omens: Fixed an issue where players could spawn behind a point of no return.
- Dark Omens: We’ve added a failsafe so additional standard-bearers will spawn if existing ones are killed before planting their banners until the requisite number of banners has been destroyed.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a placement issue with a few enemy spawners.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a spot where bots had a tendency to meet themselves off the map.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed an out of bounds exploit.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed so that Grandmother Zingler’s Bones is interactable in situations where it wasn’t previously.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a soft lock if you killed the Chaos Warrior prior to him opening the gate in the Gargoyle room. If this happens, the gates will open automatically after a short time.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot at the church where enemy pathing was squiffy.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck.
- War Camp: Added more spawners for hordes to spawn from.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot that bots would not traverse.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot that enemies would not navigate correctly.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot where players could get stuck.
- War Camp: Fixed a tent with no collision.
- War Camp: Fixed an out of bounds exploit.
- War Camp: Fixed some AI pathing issues.