Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.5.4 Now Available on PC
Developer Kunos Simulazioni has finally released the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.5.4 for the Windows PC. The new update didn’t bring any new content in Assetto Corsa Competizione, but it addressed some of the known issues in the game.
According to the official release notes, Assetto Corsa Competizione version 1.5.4 brings some minor changes in gameplay, user interface, game physics, and graphics. Previously, Kunos Simulazioni rolled out an update but since its release, players have been experiencing some issues in the game. With the release of update 1.5.4, it is expected that these issues will be fixed.
To know more about the changes in this new update, feel free to see the detailed changelog below.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.5.4 Patch Notes
- Monza: corrected pit entry detection zone.
- German localization: removed unnecessary translation for AM cup.
- Corrected reversed blinker symbols on the HUD.
- Corrected headlight symbol error in certain localizations.
- Fixed post session corrupted setups.
- KTM X-Bow GT4 Laguna Seca wet preset fix.
- Porsche Cayman GT4 fuel consumption in preset setups and AI fuel consumption fix.
- Aston Martin V8 GT4 TC and ABS setup values fix.
- Gearbox logic waits for gear to engage before accepting another gear input. Fixes spamming downshifts and over-revving.
- Airjack positions adjusted on GT4 cars.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.5.4 is now available for download.