Developer Helios Production has rolled out the newest Black One Blood Brothers update 1.02 and we have the complete list of changes for you to read. The new update has been released earlier today, January 13th, to address some of the in-game issues that players have been experiencing since the last update.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the full download file size for this new patch. However, players can now download this new update to have a better gaming experience. Learn more about this new patch below.
Black One Blood Brothers Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Improve: Limited yaw rotation with freelook
- Improve: Shooting accuracy with a scope
- Improve: Insertion UI texts
- Improve: Roof of Training center open when request a support in training or mission
- Improve: Dead torturer has always a heal’s kit in “Prisoner of war”
- Improve: Beard rendering
- Fix: Succeed “rescue hostages” might not update battle plan correctly
- Fix: Succeed “Capture HVT” might not update battle plan correctly
- Fix: Accuracy ADS with G34 magnifier
- Fix: Floating assets in Training center