Boneraiser Minions, the wildly popular action-RPG game, has just released its latest update, version 21.1. This update includes a host of new features and bug fixes, including the addition of a new meta for the Dark Metaman class called Darken Suckage, which boosts the range of Bone pickups.
In addition to new content, this update also includes several bug fixes, including a fix for the “unable to find instance for object index” crash and an issue with the ‘I Don’t Even Know Who I Am’ achievement. The Enboned Behemoth Excavator item has also been fixed, and players can no longer access locked game modes by pressing certain button combinations.
Creative Plaything mode has also received some attention in this update, with the ability to remove minions past page 1 and improved minion descriptions past page 1. And the Boneraise Lore meta has received improvements to the accuracy of the cursor selector when using Mouse Support.
Overall, this update for Boneraiser Minions adds new content and improves the overall experience for players. If you’re a fan of the game, be sure to check out version 21.1 and all it has to offer.
Boneraiser Minions Update 21.1 Patch Notes
- Added a new meta for the Dark Metaman class called Darken Suckage which boosts his Bone pickup range.
- Cyclop Exile – Mono Giantous meta: The Cannoneer minion now also counts.
- Hopefully fixed a “unable to find instance for object index” crash that seems to randomly pop up.
- The ‘I Don’t Even Know Who I Am’ achievement was triggering if you beat Gigald not as the Wretch class.
- The Enboned Behemoth Excavator item was raising a regular Behemoth instead of the Excavator.
- You could play a locked game mode by pressing Left/Right and Confirm from an unlocked game mode.
- Creative Plaything: You couldn’t remove minions past page 1 and minion descriptions past page 1 were wrong.
- Boneraise Lore meta: When using Mouse Support the cursor selector wasn’t accurate.